Choose Polaris for Our Customer Satisfaction Research Experience and Customer Loyalty Expertise
Polaris has been designing and implementing customer satisfaction measurements programs across a broad range of industries since 1989. We can refresh your existing customer satisfaction survey program or create a new program, including:
- baseline research-based survey plan design and questionnaire development,
- ongoing customer record sample processing,
- survey data collection (telephone, online, IVR, mail),
- analysis of survey results, presented in a format customized to your individual needs via hardcopy report and/or our proprietary online reporting system (StatTrac®), and
- rapid recovery from customer service failures using our Response360 alert system.
Depending on the challenges your organization faces, Polaris can help you conduct either:
- general relationship-based customer satisfaction surveys that focus on issues such as service, competition and brand, or
- transaction-based customer satisfaction surveys that focus on a specific customer transaction with your customer service center or sales representatives.
Polaris' Customer Satisfaction Research Experience & Credentials
This section of our website is organized to help you make the important decision about why you should choose Polaris as your customer satisfaction measurement partner.
1) Why Choose Polaris Marketing Research? a) Polaris' CSat Testimonials b) Polaris CSat Case Study
a) Relationship v. Transactional CSat Surveys b) Customer Loyalty Surveys c) StatTrac and Response360
3) Our Thoughts on Customer Satisfaction Research a) CSat Blog Posts b) CSat Newsletter Articles c) CSat White Papers
4) What you need to get started with your CSat Program